my shin-chew T, *sob*you wore it.
we met little girl at SUN-U
many of them didn't turn up
1 week ago, Osh and Shermene stayed overnight at my place after one-day out to Kepong and CH. The next day, they joined me to Pyramid to meet out with my 6aRen classmates. Little girl was cheated that both of them went home. But I did not talk anything, you keep blaming me*lol*, it was Shermene, she was teasing you. I would always be the one who treat you very nice.
After that, we met at ice rink. It was my 1st time to skate. It was not fun at all. I tried so hard to skate that day. However, I couldn't skate as 'normal people', even though acted like a penguin, I was still imbalanced. I fell down few times, my arms and backbone was so painful. I couldn't raise up my hands on the next day. I also accompanied Joreen and Susan to get their garments in Forever21 for
their night still young. I was not joining them that night as I prefer going to my niece's b'day party. Moreover, I like alternative, country, jazz and rock music.
it's real!! Dora
B'day girl
I never have 3 cakes together in my b'day before
stupid may~put the photo~!!!
ReplyDeletehow u can do tis to me~~ToT
haha~
lol~actually, not much people will know the girl is you. However, you seem like wanna kill me. Obviously, that's Shermene..
ReplyDelete