background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last day of the break


ashi shi

sorry ya,G. don't stare at me, I misunderstood what you said again.

Don't try to cover yourself, Susan, T.G.I pls

funny actors (voice+action)


black sesame with peanut ball

peanut tofu

mix fruit sago+honeydew pearl


4 of us again + ashi shi went out to get a present for Jinn Foong's birthday. We spent few hours in One-U to get the present, watch fashion show and have some desserts. Even the last day of the holiday, I couldn't even control myself of going out. Gosh!!

Arggg. . . It was very evidence that I didn't spend enough time to finish my work. I tend to delay my work always and always. However, I finished the homework that were given in these 2days, except assignment. 1 week, it was not enough at all.

6days of outing was darn tired for me. Watching movies, shopping, gathering with friends, doing odd jobs, etc made me feeling exhausted. Especially, 3 of you(Gorgan, Wern and Susan) often went out with me. I have to save some money again as I have overed spending. Something that I intended to do before starting the holidays. But come to the end, I haven't completed them. I have enought rest as I didn't watch movies or dramas till late night.

2nd semester will start on tomorrow. It might much difficult in my work. 1 month more, I will finish my course. There are some nice friends I met in SUN-U. They are friendly and helpful. However, there are still many of them that I don't recognise.

Coursemates:





Happy 30++ Birthday to my dear Jinn Foong. . .

2 comments:

  1. wai wai! dun blame it on us! hahah~ to be fair, you did enjoyed yourself too right!! both you and joreen~! hahha~

    Neway, nothing la~~ hahhah` hungry..... havent eat my dinner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I 'enjoyed' myself with you guys very much la. . .I understood, no perasan la.

    ReplyDelete