background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Job


Finally, I have done my assignment with little girl. Today is the dead line of submitting the assignment. Hopefully, everything will be fine for that. As both of us putted our efforts on doing the assignment. Topic is simple, words are not very much, pages are not more than 10. But I feel satisfied with our work. Thanks little girl who has been a good partner with me. If the topic is about psychology, I may have more passionate of doing the work. (hey hey, enough!!)

Anyway, I was having a presentation yesterday. The topic was about 'depression', any topic we could choose. Many pair of eyes were staring at me, they wondered what was I trying to talk about that. Anyway, I merely wanted to share something that is worth to hear. Many people don't even realize the awareness of having depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment