background

Friday, May 8, 2009

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y


Feeling extremely happy to get my P license. Finally, I don't have to worry about anything more. Because I had failed the test for 2 times. It seemed like very silly to fail. When I am nervous, I might forget all the steps to take on the test. Chances were not given to anyone once you do the wrong steps, they would tell you, come back again and please pay RM150 for resit. It was so strict!!! Hmmm. . .Don't care anything, as long as I got the license. Hoohooo!! Myself can drive, doesn't need to trouble dad so much who always fetches me here and there. However, I still have to take some time to practise.


Happy 19th Birthday to you, Malao楚欣 (05.09)

3 comments:

  1. ^^ but finally you got it..
    nvm la..
    drive carefully ooo..
    and Thanks for celebrate my bday ooo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations oo~~
    nx tm can drive me whr to whr~hehe~
    pass le jiu hao~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. malao: haha, thx and welcome~Enjoyed very much with snapping many pictures and talking much 'nonsense'. muahahaha

    Shermene: wait for me, I'll drive you somewhere else next time. But you have to treat me something sin. hahaha

    ReplyDelete