The last paper that we sat for was ISB subject. Argg! I really dislike this subject that much, especially when they restricted us doing the test with opening book. UNFAIR!! Anyway, hope i can pass this subject and well done in the other two ones.
I feel so Relaxing, Releasing and Refreshing now. NO academic books on my both hands.
Yo!! We planned to go for Tenji on the last day of exam, but we didn't make it!! Too bad!! 6 of us, Sally, Ben, Angela, Tim, FY and me just had our last dinner of sem2 in Italiannies, The Curve. The dinner was great, enjoyed chatting and eating with my good friends in the nice restaurant. I could see that there was a big hole inside my pocket. Once a while, it should be okie.
We really had a long time didn't go for a nice dinner, our days only enjoy holding or 'eating' books in these few weeks. Haha~ Ben set the dinner as a farewell for Sally, FY & Angela who are transferring to Monash U. I do think so if u girls really wanna leave us. Consider strongly, but i'll still respect & understand your decision.
Wern and Teddy told me that I'm fortunate to meet quite many of good friends in the Uni. I do think so. Really thanks a lot to you guys, helping and being nice to this silly and slacker very much always. Once a again, thanks to u, u, and u (should be known who are the people I'm mentioning here, my beloved ones) for being with me when I was depressing and be my little listener. I apologize that my mood swings, temper was bad few times and said bad things to some of you. Take care, you guys, see ya in the next sem, should be SEE YA in VU, SEE ya!!!!!
We really had a long time didn't go for a nice dinner, our days only enjoy holding or 'eating' books in these few weeks. Haha~ Ben set the dinner as a farewell for Sally, FY & Angela who are transferring to Monash U. I do think so if u girls really wanna leave us. Consider strongly, but i'll still respect & understand your decision.
Wern and Teddy told me that I'm fortunate to meet quite many of good friends in the Uni. I do think so. Really thanks a lot to you guys, helping and being nice to this silly and slacker very much always. Once a again, thanks to u, u, and u (should be known who are the people I'm mentioning here, my beloved ones) for being with me when I was depressing and be my little listener. I apologize that my mood swings, temper was bad few times and said bad things to some of you. Take care, you guys, see ya in the next sem, should be SEE YA in VU, SEE ya!!!!!
WOW!! I have the days without reading academic books. So great!! Happy holiday to my dear friends. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment