background

Monday, July 19, 2010

seafood dinner + mac

I just wanna scream out "OMGOSH"!! Last night, I had a high calories dinner with my relatives in Restaurant Fresh Unique Seafood 23 at PJ. It was my favourite meal, Seafood, I was so satisfied. If you're a seafood lover, must go there to have a try, it's highly recommended by many people. Thx to my gorgeous cousin sis, treated me such a big and expensive meal. The meal was cost about rm600++, there were only 3 dishes. The most expensive dish was Canada Geoduck 象拔蚌 and it also was my 1st time to eat this weird and ugly looking creatures, but the taste was great. Here are some pictures which I had taken from the dinner with my low mega pixels htc phone camera.



the ID isn't tat nice though



Canada Geoduck 象拔蚌



Little Miss Naughty with a Burberry dress



Mimi.Leanne


----------------------------------------------------

Thanks to heavenly Father. . I understand the people who spend their time on the missionary work, He wouldn't never forget their contribution. I am satisfied with my result. YaY!!

WOW!! I got my job since last week ago. I just wanna say that I was definitely lucky that be chosen to work at Machines. I was hopeless when I couldn't get the manager for my job interview, but a received call has ignited the candle again. *giggles* Also, met a nice manager and the colleagues who willing to teach me every simple things. Many people wonder that why I work when the new sems has begun. I amn't greedy of money that much. I'd gain something worth for myself from working. I've faith in my decision. So, pls don't worry about me. My strength and power are given by Him. This is my 1st time to work and everything seems to be going smoothly. I am getting passionate of the work. Earning some money shouldn't be my main purpose, but enjoy working there and get along with people do.
This would be a way to ask myself to leave the comfort zone. My new sems life has been changing more and more.






6 comments:

  1. 做到开心就好啊。
    真的很开心你找到自己喜欢的工。
    加油吧!:)支持你!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool~ you're working in machines~
    ^^ xiao ming told me bout, both of you are working as a part time in sunway~
    keke.. thats good~! if im there i visit you har~
    and and... im juz like "wakao" the miss little naughty is wearing... haha
    so cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big head: Yea!! thx ya~ come to visit me when u go there. You must add oild tgt also. be happy always, rmb that we're be with u. =]

    Malao: Yea! rmb to visit me, then we can hv lynch or dinner tgt. I mostly work on Thurs n Fri. LOL~ yea, her dad bought for her one, she's darn cute although very noisy n is 2yrs old edi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to hear from, May is being more independent now, isn't she~ ^^

    Continue to have faith and know which side you are at yea, whatever happen, our service for the Lord is still the most important priority, no matter if we agree or not~ =P

    Take care sis! Live our life for Him, not ourselves~ (gotta remember myself of this again~ xD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May May..^^
    My strength and power are given by Him.
    HIM is??? me??!! @.@
    the restaurant at The Curve??
    RM600 3 dishes..
    how to eat..=(

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha~ of coz nt u la, Mr. dou dou wang!!
    i wondered why u were here. =p
    that restaurant is at pj old town which is near to NanYang Shang Pau.

    ReplyDelete