background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

-The 20th Big Day-


Thanks a lot the wishes and the special gifts from all of my great friends. I am a 20 yrs old young adult now!

Today, i woke up around 12pm and felt so uneasy and uncomfortable. Gosh! Got headache and fever. My condition is even worse than yesterday. Too bad! My first time to 'experience' it on my big day. I have been feeling not well since few days ago. It's so hard to get well this time. Assignments really drove me crazy this week. Feeling dizzy and tired. . =(

I was one of the main characters in Opposite sex party that was organized by my friends yesterday. It was bad that I couldn't have fun at all. My condition was not that good actually. Indeed, I was happy to see you guys enjoy much. I am so glad that having you guys to be my brothers and sisters. I am so sorry that I just couldn't have high spirit last night. You guys organised such a great party and gave me such a great 20th bday gift. I really could feel the warmth from you guys. Thank you very much for your contribution of time and money. You guys really did a great job for my 20th bday. I really do love you guys, appreciate that things that you have done.
you guys: Wern, Teddy, Gorgan, Andrew, Jasmine, Susan and Lulu.

Thanks to my Uni Friends who did make it to come FengYik (good helper), Tim(glad to see u), Sally(good helper n caring fren), HuiSwean(good helper) & Old man.

Special thanks to,
Dad & Mom contributed money and energy.
Wern & Teddy, great organizers and helpers.

2 comments:

  1. u get sick le arrr may..
    but c u quite hapi on ur bdy..
    hope tat u ll get well soon..
    n 12nd of june is coming..
    c u;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad to c enjpy ur bday party so much... illness maybe make u feel uncomfortable, nvm, another experience... hehe
    wern and teddy rili are very nice to u...

    ReplyDelete