These few days I keep listening and seeing their LIVE videos. AWESOME!!
My favourite western band-Coldplay. They are talented and play the songs greatly!! Especially, the vocalist Chris Martin, sing well & play well. That's why I love Coldplay's music very much. =p
I hope to see their LIVE concert one day.
However, listening to their songs made me recalled something back again.
'the nice thing that always make me thinking of you is the songs or music,
because of you, i know more about Coldplay,
because of you, i started to admire this band,
it's rare to have a friend like you that could share music to each others,
my friend, you are still a great person,
liked you??
hope you and me could find our loved one to share our little things,
tc *wink*'
My favourite western band-Coldplay. They are talented and play the songs greatly!! Especially, the vocalist Chris Martin, sing well & play well. That's why I love Coldplay's music very much. =p
I hope to see their LIVE concert one day.
However, listening to their songs made me recalled something back again.
'the nice thing that always make me thinking of you is the songs or music,
because of you, i know more about Coldplay,
because of you, i started to admire this band,
it's rare to have a friend like you that could share music to each others,
my friend, you are still a great person,
liked you??
hope you and me could find our loved one to share our little things,
tc *wink*'
-Just spend 6mins of your time to listen to this great song.
The best ever LIVE (band) i have seen.-
The best ever LIVE (band) i have seen.-
Wow, ColdPlay, wonder who else has such great taste... of all songs, you picked 'Scientist'...
ReplyDeletenice....
ReplyDeletehaha...
Halo~~~ ^^
ReplyDeleteNIce song