I have been skipping classes for many times to do the assignments.
(hope this wouldn't be seen by my parents) =p
OMG!! what's wrong with me lately??
What am i actually busy with?
I am wondering also. . .
My mood swings always, and would think the nuisances again.
My time management is poor,
my personal management is poor still.
Even my relationships with friends is also getting worse.
I am tired of getting along with people at times.
I like to be alone lately,
even hiding myself up is a good way for not hurting you all.
I apologize if I did anything wrong on one of you.
I didn't really mean that to you.
Dear all, you can dislike my 'dot dot dot',
but you are still really my dear all.
Leave me alone. . .
Cheer~~~
(hope this wouldn't be seen by my parents) =p
OMG!! what's wrong with me lately??
What am i actually busy with?
I am wondering also. . .
My mood swings always, and would think the nuisances again.
My time management is poor,
my personal management is poor still.
Even my relationships with friends is also getting worse.
I am tired of getting along with people at times.
I like to be alone lately,
even hiding myself up is a good way for not hurting you all.
I apologize if I did anything wrong on one of you.
I didn't really mean that to you.
Dear all, you can dislike my 'dot dot dot',
but you are still really my dear all.
Leave me alone. . .
Cheer~~~

once awhile, we need to be really be alone with ourselves~ to reconnect with the inner us b4 we come out again and deal with other humans~ no worries, it is just another phase of growing up~ every decision has its consequences and it comes with responsibilities~ knows yours and you will be fine! *hugs*
ReplyDeletemy dear...wat happened r? still ok?
ReplyDeletedun think too much la...be hapi ya...=)
wa...i long tm din ciew ur blog le..
ReplyDeletethought u ald giv up ur blog tim..lol
my dear yi ying~
wats happened to u?
tel me nx tm when i meet u k?
i knw u ll..:)
i ll missssss u so much!!!!:D
HUGSSSSSS**❤❤❤
erm... now only i dare to leave my comment here... coz i feel like u r a bit better now... shouldn't hide yourself when u feel helpless.. .
ReplyDeletealone at coffee shop maybe can let you calm down but you still need to face everyone right?
remember i am just beside u... anything just try to share v me... we r frenzzz...