background

Saturday, April 3, 2010

May's Easter


HE was crucified, and HE is live again.
the Resurrection of Jesus Christ~ above all~





what is the significant for you on Easter Day? only an egg? or the chocolates? just a celebration?
But for me the salvation is beyond everything.



Volker Kraft Easter Tree in Germany, incredible 9,500 eggs



Giant Easter eggs @ Berlin, Germany



I did spend a good time for Easter too, went to church in the morning and listened a good sharing from 传道。At the evening, I played frisbee (our new game) with my dear all. Yeah, I did really enjoy myself very much that day, the 1st time, I felt so tired of playing frisbee. Lulu so 'yam kung', pk few times, injured. But Gorgan hor, you were too man that day, played quite roughly. Plus, Andrew, you aren't that fat, pls don't knock others, FAULT!!! *hehe* Besides, I wondered why did the team win when there was a group member Tim?? Is he so geng?? (okok nia lo) My Wern also not bad, can beat him. *giggles* Phew, but Teddy missed this time, aiyo, wasted!!! Join us this week!!

There are 5 days to go for this sem-break. Rushing~~~~~




4 comments:

  1. talk abt everyone didnt talk abt me =( =( ='(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalo, as if Jasmine didn't joined at all. Those who didn't join (me), also got mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yakkk siii, teddy

    Oo~~dear Jas, i didnt mean tat
    you have ntg bad to say ma.
    haha

    ReplyDelete