background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

13rd & 14th of June

These are the people who have been my companions since I was born. ~COUSINS~ But since we grew up, everything has changed. The only thing remains is my size, I'm still the biggest size among them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st day, they came to my house and searched for me. We went to PJ CAD for Ahui hui's course requirement before going to Mid Valley.


1st time, I drove Ahui hui's Myvi along the way to kl.

I met these 2 people who indulged themselves at Pasta Zanmai. >.<>

It was darn expensive to makan in Mdm.Kwan, not really worth at all.


PeiJun, a blur girl

*giggling* with my adorable niece


hui*2, shi*2, peijun & me


dont't cover your pretty face so often la


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day, we went to Bkt.Bintang for whole day. Angel & Ya Li came to join us.



Is she Fish Leong (Ya Li)?




tried to be sexy


nice drink~


Angel


PeiJun, thx hor, coz of your bday, we got extra 50% discount




again!




No comments:

Post a Comment