Basically, I rarely do have extra time to do my own stuff lately. Weekdays I come back from colledge, I feel darn tired and don't feel like doing anything.
I like to make friends, mix around with others, but everything just need to take time. I still miss my high school friends very much, YOU GUYS are really different. However, I still met few hi-bye friends who are from Africa and Indonesia in these few weeks. *giggle* My class is huge enough and surrounded by a lot of Indonesians.
At least, I have an aim on this course now. No matter how difficult it gonna be for me , I still have to get used to and overcome it. This was the choice I made before. But I still need you, P, just wait for me.
I do need to know how to work, how to manage in these days.
I do need a lot of strength and power from HIM to take control. There will have some temptations going towards me, worries gonna increase.
"You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all..."
She's no more a baby girl, is a toddler now. My little adorable niece who is just 1yr old on 29th of July.
ya~may may~i knw u miss me so much~
ReplyDeleteso m i~hahaha~gambateh ya~=D