I have quite a long time to leave out this blog. Since my final exam finished on last friday, I became lazier. This symptom is very difficult to get cured. haha~ Yohoo! I passed my final exam, "Praise The Lord!" ( this is what my dad said to me when I told him this good news) Yeah! Although I didn't put the maximum efforts (always finished my homeworks in last minute) on this enrichment course, I did pay a lot of attention in the class. YOU KNOW?
*LOL* My parents are very strange to me in these few days since I finished this course. Please, don't puzzle me constantly. Especially mama, you do ask me the same question few times. "Hey, would you like to study psychology? I think you shouldn't waste any time, just go ahead!" continue my papa, "You have to make the decision, P or A?" Are you both kidding with me? Gosh!!!! I have taken lots of "efforts" to kick off my study in business. Should I be happy or annoyed? I'm not keen of hesitating. .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos which I wanted to upload since almost a month ago. hehe~ Flash back~~~~~
On 11st of June (was the 3rd day of Andrew back from Ireland), it was the second time I visited Tenji. But this time was slightly different than last time I visited. Jeez!! I went for supper (got promotion ma! worth!) with church mates. I still was not ready to go on diet.
To be continue with my 'ji mui', next part, stay tune. . .

UI!!! Your parents just asked you bout psychology ler!!! Ask them is it really let you do la! You must fight for the things you want! Its not something bad right??? Of coz, do ask Lord what He want you to do in you life but, PSYCHOLOGY!!! Your dream! XD
ReplyDeletejust do it..=)
ReplyDeletemust think properly lo~