background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another creation of God - baby boy Louis-W ♥

I was on the phone with my mom just now. I just miss her badly and i started to drop my tears again. This should be the first time, we won't see for each other for 2 months. (lol, although i'm a 20th yr old lady now, i'd still cry if my mom leave me for too many days. =D)

However surprisingly, I heard a very good news from my mom. YAY!!! A new born baby boy was delivered in one of the Melb hospital yesterday. Thanks God, mommy and baby are in good conditions and also YOUR creations are beautiful ever. Congratulation to my dear cousin sis and brother in law, Jess and Cavin. I'm so happy to receive this message. As i love baby, kids a lot, i love their smiles, their innocent faces, etc. .

Hehe. . Indeed, I must share some photos of little Louis to you guys. :D



little Louis and Leanne
"Hey guys, we're siblings, do we look alike?"



"I've the the exactly 包包 face as my sis has"



"Hihi, nice to meet you, it's only my 2nd day."


Photos' credits to Louis's daddy, Cavin-W.


6 comments:

  1. thanks ur share ya...
    me oso happy to heard tat news...
    congratulation to v dear cousin sis...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeee.... lil Louis definately look alike his sista... XD another cute guy come to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~
    yea lo, both have round round face. XD
    hope can see him soon, this little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ i tot this lil baby in your house? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's still in Melb now, cant travel with plane nw as he's too young.
    But they're coming back soon, still got 2weeks more. =D

    ReplyDelete