I don't really have enough time to hang out with friends lately. I miss my buddies so much. .
Here are some photos to share which I edited. .
1st part: SUC

A friend of us-Yoga from Indo was going back to Indo. He gave up of studying business and continue to his little 'dreams'. A nice Indo friend I met during my past few months English enrichment programme. That is a lady inside the photo was my English teacher. A darn good and patient teacher who I never met.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
2nd part: 6aRen Gathering
The last gathering for us was 6mths ago. The organizer is remain- Manchy. She was returned from Taiwan and organised such a wonderful gathering for us on 30th AUG. Thx ya~ I had a great time with you guys. Finally, I met Moo. .





wow!! used ps to edit all of them??
ReplyDeleteXD
G
haha~ yup, photoscape. .
ReplyDeleteeasy, confinent. .
i knw u vry miss me~=p
ReplyDeletesem break oso din find me,bad may!!!!
nw i oso sem break la..