background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shifting Blog


This is my 1st post with using blogspot. I won't post any blog in the previous blog . Actually, I was hesitated to shift blog quite some time as many of my dear friends are using Blogspot. I think there are some reasons for me to follow you guys too. Because it's much advantages of using Blogspot. I didn't post my articles for quite some time. Therefore, I'll post more articles here in the future. Some of you told me that it's quite troublesome to view my previous blog sometime as its loading is quite slow and have to sign in for viewing. hehe...I think you guys can save some problems here ba~

Anyway, I'll try to post some articles which are interesting to share with you guys. Please spare some time to view my blog and leave some comments. Otherwise, I may be dull of writing blog.
多多支持!

4 comments:

  1. hey .....
    nice blog ooo!!
    haha ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooiiiiiiii~~~~yi ying~~~~
    u wrote wrong my name~~~~~~!!!??
    is SHERMENE~!!haha..
    although i love "E",u no need put so many "E" de..haha~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~izzit? sry neh? quite a 'weird' name ma..hahaha
    I corrected

    ReplyDelete